RLSS UK have introduced a new way for Affiliated Clubs, Groups and Schools to request funding for projects that will promote Lifesaving activities. Each affiliated organisation can request funding for a wide range of lifesaving activities, with priority given to projects which address one or more of the following:
- The establishment of new Lifesaving clubs and the retention of members and maintenance of existing clubs;
- The development of new competitions or maintenance of existing ones;
- Initiatives to deliver outreach programs into identified areas of need or target audiences;
- Projects establishing or developing existing Club/School links;
- Projects working in Partnership with the local sporting infrastructure;
- Innovative pilot projects developing the theme of Community Safety and/or Healthy Communities;
- Initiatives that develop new trainers, in particular from within target communities;
- Projects that create access to new or improved facilities;
- Projects that enable the geographic spread of lifesaving education/events.
If you wish to apply for funding, please have a read of the Lifesaving Grants Guidelines and then complete the Lifesaving Grant Application Form (incorporated within the Guidelines document).
Once you have completed the form, please send to the Hon. Secretary of the Branch you are part of – their details can be obtained by contacting them using the Contact Us form. Once your application is received you will be notified of receipt and a decision will be made by the relevant Branch Committee within 4 weeks. If you do not receive a decision within 4 weeks, please contact Roger Barrett (details in the Guidelines) and the relevant Hon. Secretary.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Roger Barrett or the relevant Hon. Secretary.